My Schedule!

Hey, my name is Brooke, and in this blog I will be telling you about my schedule and weekly timetable. My first paragraph is about the time I start and finish school, also the breaks I have during the day. The first thing I do when I get to school is go to the gym, then homeroom where we do Rosetta Stone. When we finish that class we go to 1st period, for me that is Social Studies, in that class we study world geography more than what you usually think of when you hear “social studies”. After that class we get a “locker break” where we then get our binders and folders for 2nd and 3rd period, for my second period I have science, and for third periodI have PBL short for project based learning, in there is where we do most of our blogs, most of this class is done on the computer. After this class I have another “locker break” to get my binders for 4th and 5th period. My 4th period class is math, and my 5th period is ELA short for English Language Arts. During this class period we go to lunch, something that is cool and fun about our lunch is that the days that our principal is impressed with our behavior we are allowed to have our mobile devices such as phones out. When we come back from lunch we get ready for advisory, where you are allowed to ask your teacher that you have during the day questions that you may have. After this class period we go to 6th period which for me is choir all year long, and my last class period changes every term, currently we are in the second term and I have Design and Modeling, but during every 7th period around 2:30 we take cromebooks that we carry around all day back to our homeroom classroom.

In my second paragraph I will be telling you about the entire school year and class changes I have. The first thing I will be telling you how my 7th period classes will change. In the first term I had health class, and like I said in my previous paragraph it is in the middle of term two, and during this term I have Design and Modeling, next term I will have physical education (gym), after that I will have careers class, and finally I will have Spanish. During the entire school year, fun fact there are 195 school days, but five of them consist of teacher training days, so for students there are around 190 days of the school year. During my free time at school, and after school I work on homework when it’s necessary, other times I practice my favorite sport ever… VOLLEYBALL! I hope you liked my blog and hopefully you learned more about me.

The center focusCreative Commons License Marco Verch via CompfightBücherstapel und ein aufgeschlagenes BuchCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight