Travel!!!

Hey. It’s Brooke and some of the places I want to visit for the fist time or go back to are; South Carolina, Florida, Cayman Islands, California, and New York. I want to visit these five places because they are very warm in the summer, and they have beautiful beaches, along with fun family friendly hotels, and before I tell you specifically about each place they all have some pretty fun amusement parks.

In New York there are fourteen miles of beaches, also the Statue of Liberty and the World Trade Center Memorial, which I think would be pretty cool to see. Some cool facts about New York are that in 2016 there were approximately 8.538 million people living in New York, the land area is 304.6 mi.2. In Florida there are 1,197 miles of beaches, some cool tourist attractions are Walt Disney World, Magic Kingdom, also Universal Orlando, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Islands of Adventure and many many many more. In California there are 840 miles of beaches and tons of tourist attractions such as Disneyland, The Golden Gate Bridge, Universal Studios Hollywood, Yosemite National Park, and many more. In Cayman Islands there are 76 square miles of beaches with clear, blue, beautiful water, some tourist attractions other than the beautiful beaches are Stingray city, Camana Bay, Cayman Turtle Farm, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Starfish point, and many many more. In South Carolina there many many many beaches, and tons of tourist attractions such as amusement parks like The Family Kingdom, located in Myrtle Beach.

Now that you know about the five places I want to visit for the first time or again, and why I want to go now I am telling you about the places I have been and the experience I had. I have been to Florida four times, and I have been to South Carolina once. In Florida I went with my Mom and Dad once, my Mom, Dad, and Grandma once, and my Mom, Dad, Grandma, Cousin, Uncle and Leeanne. In South Carolina I went with my Mom, Dad, Cousin, Uncle, and Leeanne. I have not been to Cayman Islands, but my Mom and Dad has, and in Stingray city as I mentioned in my second paragraph, there is a worker there that swims around with a stingray named Sandy. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed my blog on places I want to travel!!!

Comment if you have been to these places and what was your favorite.

ParaísoCreative Commons License Luci Correia via Compfight

Epcot - Let's Start Celebrating 2017! Jeff Krause via Compfight